• Check your wireframesto be sure no blocks or functionality has been lost during the web application development phase
• Check user-case scenarios to be sure all actions implemented
• Check site maps to verify no that pages had been forgotten
• Check that texts look well in all browsers
• Do not use fonts bigger then 24px for titles and less then 10px
- Check that texts look well in all browsers. Some font look different in different browsers.
- Do not user fancy form elements – visitors didn’t come to your website to learn new interfaces
- Check there is no broken links
- Check that terminology used across the site is simple and users can understand it
Check that letters work well on the website. For each letter you should verify that these fields filled correctly:
- Sender Name
- Sender Email
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Email
- Reply-To Name
- Reply-To Email
- Character set – especially if your website use languages other then English verify that encoding have been set properly
- Body of the letter – please check that the text makes sense and contains all necessary data.
- Verify that there is no broken links
Web Application Development - Copyright issues
- Fonts used on the website should be copyrighted – especially in logos, buttons etc
- You should own pictures used on the website - if any illustrations provided by a web design company, verify that their own these pictures.
Web Application Development – Security
- Check that each page of your website is prone to SQL injection
- If your website uses SSL, check that there is no warning message when visitors goes to secure pages.
Binamica is Jerusalem-based web design company serving clients around the globe, providing custom web application development in many geographical areas: California web design, San Diego web application development, Los Angeles web design, New York web design, NYC web application development, Seattle web design, London UK web development